1. The 4th generation cavitation technology that generates high stable ultrasonic frequency with less noise
2. Integrated ultrasonic transducer made of stainless steel material
3. With 40 kHz cavitation frequency, penetration is deep and powerful
4. Super big contact surface makes the treatment more efficient and time-saving
5. Completely non-invasive and no downtime
6. It is suitable for home use, SPA and beauty salon with low-budgets
It is the most advanced cavitation device for fat reduction, cellulite removal and body contouring, developed both for home use and beauty salons with low-budgets.
In addition, the lower ultrasonic frequency is, the deeper the penetration depth of ultrasonic. Ultrasonic frequency of cavitation is lower than the normal ultrasonic, thus the penetration depth of cavitation ultrasound is deeper than the normal ultrasound, cavitation can reach the fat layer easily and act on the subcutaneous fat cells more efficient; thereby easily achieve a slimming effect. Ordinary ultrasonic energy is basically concentrated in the epidermis; it is difficult to reach the fat parts.
The analysis of ultrasonic frequency penetration depth
Simple operation steps
No consumables parts required
Pain-free & comfortable treatment
Safe, no side effect and no downtime
1. Is Cavitation safe?
Yes, Cavitation treatments are completely non-invasive. Cavitation technology has been studied and used for over 30 years for many biomedical purposes. FDA approved for pain and inflammation, doctors can use it for fat-loss.
2. Who is NOT suitable for the procedure?
It is not a suitable treatment for those who have less than 1cm depth of fat in the area to be treated or have a BMI of more than 30. In addition, it is not suitable for those who are pregnant, have a blood clotting disorder, a history of cancer and related conditions or cardiovascular devices fitted eg. Pacemaker.
3. Will my skin sag after the treatment?
As only a small area of fat is being treated, the amount of fat being destroyed and liquefied will not be enough to create a sagging of the skin. There is also some evidence to suggest that the heat of the treatment itself does cause an element of skin tightening.
4. How quickly will I see results?
It is not unusual for the results to take up to 12 weeks to be fully seen and the treated area will likely go through various changes in texture and feel during that time. The area can often feel ‘doughy’ or ‘jelly like’. All of these changes are quite normal and will eventually settle down.
5. How long do the results last?
As long as additional weight is not gained, the fat cells will not return to the treated area. The treatment will not prevent new fat cells from developing and the client is encouraged to continue with a balance of healthy eating and exercise to maintain the results.